- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- The use of "cookies" to monitor website traffic.
- The use of links to other websites.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or the forms on this website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to this website and identify repeat visitors to this website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on this website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on this website.
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave this website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy and this website please feel free to contact us via the contact information provided in the footer of this website.