Does Your Builder?
- Include Standard Features such as: Granite Countertops, Brick Foundations, Slick Ceilings, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Kitchen Cabinet Crown Molding?
- Build with No Construction Loan Interest?
- Pay your Standard Closing Costs and the Appraisal Fee on your Loan?
- Have over 25 floor plans from which to choose?
- Provide a 100% complete home: Including all floor coverings, including all painting, including home clean up?
- Include many energy efficient and renewable resource materials and construction products?
- Offer Well & Septic Systems AT COST?
- Provide a 10-year Home Buyers Warranty?
- Offer 100% site built homes (no modular parts)?
- Pay for your Building Permit?
- Pay for the on-site dumpster and for your trash removal?
- Maintain a perfect record with the Better Business Bureau?
HOME OWNERSHIP - IN 11 STEPS!
1.Work with your Sales & Design Consultant to discuss Floor Plans and Lot Specifics. Then work up pricing based on: Lot Preparations, Home Features and Water & Sewer Connections.
2.At the same time, we can introduce you to a Lender to begin Loan Pre-Approval.*
3.Provide Madison with a copy of your Deed, Property Survey and a Health Permit or Tap Connections Approval Letter.
4.With Loan Pre-Approval* and completed Contract & Selections, Madison pays for your Appraisal to get a Loan Commitment.*
5.With a Loan Commitment, Madison will draw the Plans for your Home. Once completed, you will have the opportunity to review the plans and fine tune them until you give us Final Plan Approval.
6.With Final Plan Approval, we will have a Lot Meeting, where we confirm Home Placement, Selections, Driveway and Lot Readiness with your Construction Supervisor.
7.After the Lot Meeting, Madison applies and pays for your Building Permit.
8.With Building Permit in hand, Madison begins construction on your new Home.
9.About halfway through Construction, our Closing Coordinator will reach out to you to begin the closing process. Nearing completion, your Construction Supervisor will schedule a Walk Through with you as we wrap up construction.
10.Once we obtain the Certificate of Occupancy, we are in a position to close.
11.At Closing, you will sign off on your Mortgage*, receive our Closing & Warranty Package and most important, get the keys to your new Home!